Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just what does that mean, "half full, all good"?

"Half Full, All GOOD" was a phrase that came to my mind some time ago as perhaps the most succinct description of the attitude I try to maintain, and energy I try to share with those around me.  

The gist of phrase (and the blog, the tweets, the message, the mission) is to find and share positive stories woven through our shared humanity. The Half Full, All GOOD Blog will do just that:   

Encourage others to...

Think Positive.  

Maintain a Positive Perspective.  

Find good things where ever and whenever you can.  

Look on the bright side.  

And bundle all that GOOD up, to share it with those around you.  

Such a path in life will create more GOOD.

That's what I offer, that's what I'm about, that's why I'm here. 

Hope you take a little good away when you leave, and spread it around.  

And come back often to get more.  I got plenty more where that came from!

Cheers, folks -- 

No comments:

Post a Comment